Thursday, March 28, 2013

What I Wore...

Hello :)
Today I have another post just showing a couple of my recent outfits... I am hoping once it gets to be nicer weather outside, I can get Ryan to take my daily pics :) But until then you will have to all bear with me on the "full length mirror" shots with all of my polish in the background haha

This outfit is just another outfit that I would wear to work... nothing special haha

My scarf, you've seen before, is from Cato, my cardigan is from Old Navy, jeans are Levi's - these are by far my favorite jeans - they are so comfy! I seriously have 4 pair of the same exact ones haha, my boots are from Charlotte Russe. My bracelets are from Charlotte Russe and Target.








My sweater is from Forever 21, jeans are Levi's, boots are from ShoeDazzle, bracelets are from Target, Lia Sophia and Charlotte Russe








1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I like the posts. Even with the full length mirror. lol

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips